Are you having difficulty resolving your insurance claim following an injury or accident at work? Not sure if you're covered by WorkCover or your employer's insurance?
At CMC Lawyers, we have a dedicated team of legal experts who can provide specific advice regarding all forms of worker’s compensation. As Sydney's expert workers' compensation lawyers, we can help you determine if you are eligible to make a worker’s compensation claim from your employer or WorkCover under the Worker’s Compensation Act.
The following circumstances generally entitle you to dispute your workers' compensation claim:
- Your injury was work-related - Your injury must be a result of your work, or whilst travelling to and from work. Severe physical, emotional and mental suffering are liable catalysts for a work insurance claim.
- Your employment was recognised under law - Casual, part-time and full-time persons employed are generally eligible. Self-employed and contract workers may or may not be eligible. If you were injured in a place of work but were not an employee, you may still be eligible for a public liability claim.
- You have followed procedure following your injury: In order to have the best chances at successful work injury compensation, you must report your injury to your employer, have your injury(s) evaluated by a qualified doctor or medical practitioner, and lodge a claim with your work's insurance company.
- You are not satisfied with the outcome of your claim: If you believe your claim for worker’s compensation has been given an unfair outcome or even dismissed, we can help you receive a fair settlement. We have over 20 years of successful worker’s compensation experience with thousands of successful NSW work claims settled. Please call 1800 448 955 to speak with one of our professional work claim lawyers or book a free consultation.
We can help you determine:
- If your worker's claim is eligible.
Time constraints and circumstance mean your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of compensation for your work injury claim.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement.
CMC stepped up and gave me objective, factual advice and emotional support where others could not be bothered.
Trust and be patient. They will do the job, and do it well.
I lost my job, my vocation and much more. I was unable to keep on top of everyday life. In despair, I sought a legal firm and found CMC. Its not in my nature to over compliment, but when your need is genuine and you have suffered, you should be sure of who represents you.
With their help and support I now have closure and a chance to move on with my life. Thank you Peter and all the team at CMC.
W.T Davidson, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
Why Choose CMC Lawyers for my Work Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding work claims and the WorkCover NSW scheme. We have been settling work insurance claims for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer our clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of workers compensation law and work injury damages.