Have you experienced injury from someone else’s negligence? Do you want to seek compensation for your injury – but are unsure if you are eligible? We can help.
If you're suffering long-term injury as a result of an accident in public, and you have struggled to claim compensation from the premise's owner or insurance company, we may be able to help you claim public liability compensation.
However you've injured yourself on someone else's property - if you believe the injury was due to negligent or hazardous conditions that should not have occurred, you may be entitled to a public liability settlement.
The following injuries, places and circumstances generally entitle you to public liability compensation:
- Injuries - Any damage to the body even minor causing pain and suffering. This maybe a result of an accident, fall, someones negligence pr other causes.
- Private or commercial premises - Including supermarkets, shopping centres, service stations and restaurants
- Construction site injuries or negligent employers or labour hire companies
- Faulty products - Hazardous products that have resulted in unexpected injury not acknowledged in a product disclosure statement
- Entertainment venues - Including theaters, pubs, hotels, recreation parks and centers
- Head injuries - Injury to the scalp, skull, or brain caused by trauma, often occurring in motor vehicle or cycling accidents, workplace incidents and falls in public places.
- Animal injuries - Including attacks by dogs and cats
- If you have a different injury or it did not occur in these circumstances, you may still have a claim for compensation. Please don't hesitate to contact us for an obligation free consultation to discuss your case.
I got a great settlement at a time when I really needed the money.
CMC Lawyers kept me fully informed at all times and treated me with compassion and dignity.
Sean Brown, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
We can help you determine:
- If your public liability claim is eligible.
Time constraints and circumstance mean your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of you receiving public liability compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations. Even though you may be genuinely suffering from negligence, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement. Get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
Why Choose CMC for my Public Liability Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding injuries from accidents in public and private or commercial premises. We have been settling public liability claims for over 20 years.
We know the likelihood your claim will succeed. We know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer our clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of public liability compensation law.