Have you suffered serious injury as a result of using a product that was faulty? If you have suffered an unexpected injury from a faulty product or device, we can help.
Faulty product claims, which fall under public liability claims, can take a serious toll on your life. Manufacturers, and in some cases, retailers, have a responsibility to ensure their products do not cause foreseeable harm. If you have used a product or device and were injured due to it being faulty, defective or broken in some way - You may have a genuine claim for compensation.
Simply being injured by using a product is not always grounds to claim compensation. If the product was used in a way the manufacturer did not approve of for example - This may void your claim. What must be proven is that the manufacturer did not provide proper instruction or warnings about the product, or that it was unsafe for consumer use and not fit for the purpose it was designed for.
If you've suffered personal injury from using a faulty product - CMC Lawyers will act in the, most effective way to ensure you get the compensation for your suffering, and ensure that minimal stress is endured by you and your loved ones.
We can help you achieve compensation, including loss of earnings, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, and loss of life quality.
The following injuries or circumstances generally entitle you (as a victim) to make a compensation claim for an injury resulting from using a faulty product:
- A product malfunctioned in an unexpected way, causing you harm - Whether the manufacturer refused to recall a product they knew were faulty, or down to simple poor product design, there are a range of circumstances that could make you able you claim compensation for injury as a result of using a faulty product. These include:
- Defective equipment: Such as the strap on a safety harness snapping. If a situation like this occurred during work, it may also extend to a workers' compensation claim.
- Contamination: Poisoning or sickness as a result of eating a food contaminated during manufacture or preparation.
- Faulty Electronics: Such as frayed or exposed wiring causing burns.
- Consumer Goods: Such as an iron leaking and scalding you or a vacuum electrocuting you.
- Cosmetics: Scarring as a result of using a product that did not disclaim side effects to the extent of your injury.
- Machinery: Car injuries may also be covered by a public liability claim. If you have been in an accident involving another driver however, please see our motor vehicle accidents page.
- Other: Have you been injured, but your circrumstance doesn't fall under these circumstances? You may still have a claim.
- Not sure if you have a faulty product injury claim? - We understand that claiming compensation from a product manufacturer can be a lengthy, uncomfortable or confusing process. They may attempt to stonewall your requests, or may only be willing to offer a settlement too small to compensate for your injuries. We understand that the circumstances are often complicated, and no two cases are alike. We can offer a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your case and determine if you have a genuine claim.
We can help you determine:
- If your faulty product injury claim is eligible.
Time constraints and each individual circumstance determines whether your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of you receiving compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations. Even though you may be genuinely suffering, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement. Get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
I got a great settlement at a time when I really needed the money.
CMC Lawyers kept me fully informed at all times and treated me with compassion and dignity.
Sean Brown, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
Why Choose CMC for my Faulty Product Injury Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding public liability claims, particularly for faulty product injuries. We have settled product manufacturer insurance claims for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of public liability claims.