Have you suffered serious injury as a result of slipping, tripping or falling in a entertainment venue such as a sporting event or music concert? If you have suffered serious injury while at an entertainment venue, we can help.
Event occupiers and organisers have a responsibility to take steps to avoid foreseeable harm that could occur to participants and spectators. If you have suffered an injury at an entertainment event that you believe could have been avoided if reasonable preventative measures were in place - You may be entitled to make a public liability claim.
If you've slipped, tripped or fallen in an entertainment venue - CMC Lawyers will act in the, most effective way to ensure you get the compensation for your suffering, and ensure that minimal stress is endured by you and your loved ones.
We can help you achieve compensation, including loss of earnings, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, and loss of life quality.
The following injuries or circumstances generally entitle you (as a victim) to make a compensation claim for an entertainment venue injury:
- You injured yourself as a result of a foreseeable hazard - If you believe the premises did not provide proper care and a safe environment, you may be entitled to a compensation claim. This includes:
- Sporting Venues: Whether you were at the AFL, Rugby, Cricket, Horses, Soccer or Motor Sports - Any sport is generally covered.
- Music Venues: Including concerts, bars, clubs and outdoor events.
- Slippery Floor: The premises have a responsibility to ensure spilled drinks or any other fluids are regularly monitored and cleaned up after.
- Lighting: Adequate lighting should be provided in high trafficked areas.
- Pyrotechnics: Fire hazards are very real for both music and sport venues.
- Crowd Control: Proper walkways, management of foot traffic and removing dangerous spectators and activities such as moshing and crowd surfing.
- Obstructions: Such as excessive or unmonitored debris or venue equipment obstructing walkways.
- Other: Have you been injured in or near an entertainment venue, but your injury doesn't fall under these circumstances? You may still have a claim.
- Not sure if you have a sport, music or other entertainment venue compensation claim? - We understand that claiming compensation can be a lengthy, uncomfortable or confusing process. The venue may attempt to stonewall your requests, or may only be willing to offer a settlement too small to compensate for your injuries. We understand that the circumstances are often complicated, and no two cases are alike. We can offer a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your case and determine if you have a genuine claim.
We can help you determine:
- If your public liability claim is eligible.
Time constraints and each individual circumstance determines whether your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of you receiving compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations. Even though you may be genuinely suffering, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement. Get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
I got a great settlement at a time when I really needed the money.
CMC Lawyers kept me fully informed at all times and treated me with compassion and dignity.
Sean Brown, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
Why Choose CMC for my Entertainment Venue Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding public liability claims, particularly for entertainment venues. We have settled insurance claims on behalf of injured spectators and participants for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of public liability claims.