If you are suffering whiplash due to someones negligence on the road, we can help you claim compensation.
Whiplash is an injury to the neck that can occur in motor vehicle accidents. It is caused by a sudden movement back-and-forth of the head that can occur during the impact of a collision.
If you are affected by whiplash and if you have been a driver or passenger in a motor vehicle accident and not the at-fault driver, you could be eligible to make an accident claim and seek compensation for your injuries.
We can help you with compensation for loss of earnings, medical expenses, rehabilitation, pain and suffering and more.
Our expert team of lawyers can provide advice on whether or not your claim will be successful – and which course of action is right for you.
We can help you determine:
- If your whiplash claim is eligible.
Time constraints and circumstance mean your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of receiving compensation for your whiplash injury.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement.
CMC stepped up and gave me objective, factual advice and emotional support where others could not be bothered.
Trust and be patient. They will do the job, and do it well.
Following a car crash, I lost my job, my vocation and much more. I was unable to keep on top of everyday life. In despair, I sought a legal firm and found CMC. Its not in my nature to over compliment, but when your need is genuine and you have suffered, you should be sure of who represents you.
With their help and support I now have closure and a chance to move on with my life. Thank you Peter and all the team at CMC.
W.T Davidson, Successful CMC Motor Vehicle Claim Client
Why Choose CMC Lawyers for my Whiplash Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding whiplash claims. We have been settling whiplash insurance claims for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer our clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of compensation law.