Are you seeking compensation as a result of injuries you or your child have suffered as a pedestrian? If you have been victim of a hit-and-run or any other incident that has left you injured on the road outside of a motor vehicle, we can help.
Like anyone who uses our roads, pedestrians are entitled to compensation should they be injured as a result of the carelessness of another motorist. Pedestrians in particular are very vulnerable on the road, and are prone to serious injuries.
If you have been the victim of a hit and run incident, or were simply walking through a pedestrian crossing and were hit, you may be entitled to compensation.
If you've suffered injury as a result of a pedestrian accident - CMC Lawyers will act in the most effective way to ensure you get compensation for your suffering, and ensure that minimal stress is endured by you and your loved ones.
We can help you achieve compensation, including loss of earnings, pain and suffering, rehabilitation, medical expenses, and loss of life quality.
The following injuries or circumstances generally entitle you to make a claim for pedestrian accidents:
- You're suffering long-term injury as a result of your accident - If your injuries have seriously affected your ability to work and your quality of life, you may be entitled to compensation. Situations and injuries that often justify compensation include:
- You were crossing at a pedestrian crossing, and were hit by a motorist who under normal circumstances should have stopped beforehand.
- You were crossing through a green light pedestrian crossing, and were hit by a motorist making a left or right hand turn.
- You exhibited reasonable care as a pedestrian, such as looking both ways before crossing and ensuring it was safe to cross.
- If you were injured and did not exhibit reasonable care, such as jaywalking or running through a low visibility pedestrian crossing - Compensation is achievable, but may be more difficult to pursue a successful claim.
- I'm not sure if I meet the conditions, but I need help - If you are having difficulty claiming compensation from your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance provider, contact us to organise a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
We can help you determine:
- If your pedestrian injury claim is eligible.
Time constraints and each individual circumstance determines whether your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of you receiving compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations. Even though you may be genuinely suffering, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement. Get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
I got a great settlement at a time when I really needed the money.
CMC Lawyers kept me fully informed at all times and treated me with compassion and dignity.
Sean Brown, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
Why Choose CMC for my Pedestrian Accident Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding road accident claims. We have settled insurance claims on behalf of injured pedestrians for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of motor vehicle accident claims.