Have you suffered an injury travelling as a passenger on a bus, taxi or car? If you have been in an accident and are seeking compensation for your injuries, we can help.
Buses and taxis are generally a safe, reliable form of public transport. However, just like any motor vehicle, accidents can happen. Every year, hundreds of Australians are left with injuries as a result of travelling on buses or taxis. When travelling on public transport as a passenger, you are covered by insurance and generally have an entitlemnet to compensation should you be injured whilst travelling.
If you've suffered any injury as a passenger on a bus or taxi - CMC Lawyers will act in the most effective way to ensure you get the compensation for your suffering, and ensure that minimal stress is endured by you and your loved ones.
We can help you achieve compensation, including loss of earnings, pain and suffering, rehabilitation, medical expenses, and loss of quality of life.
The following injuries or circumstances generally entitle you to make a compensation claim for bus/taxi accidents:
- You're suffering from an injury as a result of an accident - If your injuries have affected your ability to work and your quality of life, you may be entitled to a motor accident compensation claim. Situations that justify a compensation claim include, but are not limited to:
- Accidents as a result of poor weather, visibility or road conditions.
- Negligent or dangerous driving from either the bus driver or taxi driver, or another motorist that influenced or caused your accident.
- Suffering whiplash, lacerations, limited mobility, fractures, neck/back/spinal injuries as a result of the accident.
- I'm not sure if I meet the conditions, but I need help - If you are having difficulty claiming compensation from your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance provider, contact us to organise a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
We can help you determine:
- If your passenger injury claim is eligible.
Time constraints and each individual circumstance determines whether your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of you receiving compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations. Even though you may be genuinely suffering, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement. Get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
I got a great settlement at a time when I really needed the money.
CMC Lawyers kept me fully informed at all times and treated me with compassion and dignity.
Sean Brown, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
Why Choose CMC for my Passenger Injury Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding road accident claims. We have settled insurance claims on behalf of injured passengers for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of motor vehicle accident claims.