Have you suffered an injury as a result of a road accident? If you are seeking compensation due to injuries from a road accident involving a motorbike, we can help.
Despite often coming out worse in a motor accident, motorcyclists are entitled to the same insurance and compensation or regular motorists. Because of their limited size and vision relative to cars and other vehicles, motorists have a responsibility to exhibit extra care with other motorbike riders on the road, such as paying keen attention to blind spots when switching lanes or ensuring it is safe to open your car door in traffic with an oncoming motorbike rider lane splitting.
If you've suffered an injury as a result of a motorbike accident - CMC Lawyers will act in the most effective way to ensure you get the compensation for your suffering, and ensure that minimal stress is endured by you and your loved ones.
We can help you achieve compensation, including loss of earnings, pain and suffering, rehabilitation, medical expenses, and loss of life quality.
The following injuries or circumstances generally entitle you to make a claim for motorbike accidents:
- You're suffering long-term injury as a result of your accident - If your injuries have seriously affected your ability to work and your quality of life, you may be entitled to a motor accident compensation claim. Situations and injuries that often justify compensation include:
- Collisions with Other Drivers/Cyclists
- 'Car Dooring'
- Evasive Action Taken to Avoid Accidents
- I'm not sure if I meet the conditions, but I need help - If you are having difficulty claiming compensation from your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance provider, contact us to organise a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
We can help you determine:
- If your motorbike injury claim is eligible.
Time constraints and each individual circumstance determines whether your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of you receiving compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations. Even though you may be genuinely suffering, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement. Get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
I got a great settlement at a time when I really needed the money.
CMC Lawyers kept me fully informed at all times and treated me with compassion and dignity.
Sean Brown, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
Why Choose CMC for my Motorbike Accident Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding road accident claims. We have settled insurance claims on behalf of injured motorcyclists for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of motor vehicle accident claims.