Have you suffered serious injury as a result of road accident? If you are seeking compensation as a result of your injuries and believe you have a claim, we can help.
Many cyclists are not aware that in the event of a road accident, they generally have the same rights to compensation as car drivers. If you believe you were abiding by bicycle riding safety standards, and have been injured from a collision with a motor vehicle, motorbike, or another cyclist - You may have a claim for compensation.
If you've suffered any injury - CMC Lawyers will act in the most effective way to ensure you get the compensation for your suffering, and ensure that minimal stress is endured by you and your loved ones.
We can help you achieve compensation, including loss of earnings, pain and suffering, rehabilitation, medical expenses, and loss of life quality.
The following injuries or circumstances generally entitle you to make a compensation claim for cycling accidents:
- You're suffering from an injury as a result of an accident - If your injuries have affected your ability to work and your quality of life, you may be entitled to a cycling accident compensation claim. This includes:
- Collisions with Other Drivers/Cyclists
- 'Car Dooring'
- Evasive Action Taken to Avoid Accidents
- Not sure if you have a cycling injury claim? - We understand that claiming compensation as a result of a road accident can be a lengthy, uncomfortable or confusing process. Responsible parties may be unwilling to be involved in your case. Insurance companies may attempt to stonewall your requests, or may only be willing to offer a settlement too small to compensate for your injuries. We understand that no two cases are alike, and that's why we offer a free, no obligation consultation to determine if you have a genuine claim.
We can help you determine:
- If your bicycle injury claim is eligible.
Time constraints and each individual circumstance determines whether your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of you receiving compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations. Even though you may be genuinely suffering, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement. Get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
I got a great settlement at a time when I really needed the money.
CMC Lawyers kept me fully informed at all times and treated me with compassion and dignity.
Sean Brown, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
Why Choose CMC for my Cycling Injury Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding road accident claims. We have settled insurance claims on behalf of injured cyclists for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of motor vehicle accident claims.