We can help claim a payout from a compulsory third party (CTP) insurer following a motor accident.
If you're an injured driver not at-fault or a passenger or commuter in any vehicle such as a bus, taxi, hire car or Uber private car you may be entitled to make a CTP Claim.
Our team has an in-depth understanding of the legalities surrounding compensation for motor vehicle accidents, with years of experience dealing with CTP insurers to ensure our clients get a fair outcome following their injuries.
Our expert team of lawyers can provide advice on whether or not your CTP claim will be successful – and which course of action is right for you.
If you were injured in your motor accident, you may be entitled to make a CTP claim if:
- You were injured - Including whiplash and severe head, spine and bodily injury that has resulted in physical suffering and financial loss.
- You were not at fault - If the accident was your fault, or no-one was at fault, your claim will not be valid. If you were determined to be partially at fault, you may entitled to partially reduced compensation.
- You were the driver, passenger or pedestrian - You don't have to be the driver in an accident to make a CTP dispute. If it happened on the road - you are likely to have a claim.
- I'm not sure if I meet the conditions, but I need help - If you are having difficulty claiming compensation from your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance provider, contact us to organise a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
We can help you determine:
- If your motor vehicle CTP dispute is eligible.
Time constraints and circumstance mean your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of compensation for your motor accident injury.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement.
CMC stepped up and gave me objective, factual advice and emotional support where others could not be bothered.
Trust and be patient. They will do the job, and do it well.
Following a car crash, I lost my job, my vocation and much more. I was unable to keep on top of everyday life. In despair, I sought a legal firm and found CMC. Its not in my nature to over compliment, but when your need is genuine and you have suffered, you should be sure of who represents you.
With their help and support I now have closure and a chance to move on with my life. Thank you Peter and all the team at CMC.
W.T Davidson, Successful CMC Motor Vehicle Claim Client
Why Choose CMC Lawyers to represent my CTP Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding CTP claims and disputes. We have been settling motor accident insurance claims for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer our clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of motor accident compensation law.