We can help claim a payout from a compulsory third party (CTP) insurer following a motor accident.
If you're an injured driver not at-fault or a passenger or commuter in any vehicle such as a bus, taxi, hire car or Uber private car you may be entitled to make a CTP Claim.
Our team has an in-depth understanding of the legalities surrounding compensation for motor vehicle accidents, with years of experience dealing with CTP insurers to ensure our clients get a fair outcome following their injuries.
Our expert team of lawyers can provide advice on whether or not your CTP claim will be successful – and which course of action is right for you.
If you were injured in your motor accident, you may be entitled to make a CTP claim if:
- You were injured - Including whiplash and severe head, spine and bodily injury that has resulted in physical suffering and financial loss.
- You were not at fault - If the accident was your fault, or no-one was at fault, your claim will not be valid. If you were determined to be partially at fault, you may entitled to partially reduced compensation.
- You were the driver, passenger or pedestrian - You don't have to be the driver in an accident to make a CTP dispute. If it happened on the road - you are likely to have a claim.
- I'm not sure if I meet the conditions, but I need help - If you are having difficulty claiming compensation from your Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance provider, contact us to organise a free, no-obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
We can help you determine:
- If your motor vehicle CTP dispute is eligible.
Time constraints and circumstance mean your case may or may not be eligible.
- The likelihood of compensation for your motor accident injury.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement.
Why Choose CMC Lawyers to represent my CTP Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding CTP claims and disputes. We have been settling motor accident insurance claims for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer our clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of motor accident compensation law.