Suffering as a result of a negligent medical procedure, prescription or advice? If you believe your medical practitioner acted negligently and outside their duty of care to you as a patient, we can help you claim compensation.
Due to the nature of proving medical malpractice, compensation claims for this area of the law is often regarded as the most difficult to pursue. CMC Lawyers have a strong history of successful medical negligence claim settlements, providing our clients the personal, compassionate treatment of a small firm with the dedicated financial, medical and legal expertise and resources of a large firm. Whether you have a claim against a GP, negligent surgery or the hospital made a mistake - We can help.
We can help you achieve compensation for your claim, including loss of earnings, pain and suffering, medical expenses, rehabilitation, and loss of life quality.
Our expert team of lawyers can provide advice on whether or not your claim will be successful – and which course of action is right for you.
We can help you determine:
- If your medical negligence claim is eligible.
Time constraints and circumstance mean your case may or may not be eligible, particularly for medical malpractice.
- The likelihood of you receiving medical negligence compensation.
We offer a no win, no fee* policy, meaning we won't set unreasonable expectations. Even though you may be genuinely suffering from negligence, the circumstances of your claim may limit your potential for compensation.
- How quickly you will receive compensation.
We will establish an estimated timeframe for a successful settlement. Get in touch with us today for a free, no obligation consultation to discuss your claim.
I got a great settlement at a time when I really needed the money.
CMC Lawyers kept me fully informed at all times and treated me with compassion and dignity.
Sean Brown, Successful CMC Lawyers Client
Why Choose CMC for my Medical Negligence Claim?
- Results: Our team has an unparalleled understanding of the legalities surrounding medical negligence. We have been settling medical insurance claims for over 20 years - We know the likelihood your claim will succeed, we know how to treat our clients and we know how to win. We're so confident that we offer our clients a no win, no fee* policy.
- Balanced: We're large enough to offer our clients an established network of medical and financial resources and legal expertise, but small enough to care for our clients on a personal level.
- Accredited: Our Law Society Specialist Accreditation provides the public with a benchmark for reputable service. CMC Lawyers have passed extensive examination and assessment, along with strict ongoing training to ensure we stay on the forefront of medical compensation law and professional indemnity insurance claims.